Monday, March 2, 2009

WELCOME!

I have been working on this blog for awhile - with YOU in mind.

I wanted to create a resource, a "one-stop-shop" where you can find support and everything you need for preserving and sharing the special photos and stories of your life.

This blog is to be used with my business website: www.HeritageUnwrapped.com - where you can create or login to your own Heritage Studio account and store your digital photos and keepsakes online, create as many heritage-building projects as you wish, and submit your Heritage Makers projects to publish.

However, you may want to have some added support, inspiration, information or fun along the way!

That is where this blog comes in...

What this blog offers:

My Contact Information - I am YOUR personal publishing consultant and am here to answer your questions and help you with your Heritage Makers projects. I am happy to help you!

Heritage Maker of the Month
- Every month I am going to celebrate one of you - my amazing clients - and the work you have done as a heritage maker. You inspire me and I know your story will be an inspiration to others too!

Find Your Topic - Just click on the topic that you want to find additional support, tools and information for.

Mark MY Calendar
- My calendar is YOUR calendar! I want you to know about all of the great heritage-making opportunities that are happening and please feel free to reserve my time for your own gathering of friends. Just click on the "Open Date" link to reserve my time for that day/evening and I will join you and a group of friends to share how fun, exicting and important digital Storybooking and heritage making is.

I want this blog to be a fantastic resource for YOU and YOUR Storybooking and heritage making needs. If you can't find something that you need on here, please don't hesitate to contact me so that I can help you and have it added ASAP.

It is my pleasure to work with you!

Thank you for all that you do!

Warm regards,

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment