Monday, August 31, 2009

Fun and Interactive Family Tree





My friend Heidi Arave and I had a "brainstorming" session of poster ideas and using magnets made with Heritage Makers products too. "How about a magnetized, interactive Family Tree?" I suggested.

Well, Heidi put the words into ACTION and here it is!

What you need: (All of the printed items are made at www.HeritageUnwrapped.com)

1 18x24 poster (I have the template. Please contact me to transfer it to your account)

1 12x12 scrapbook page (I have the template for this as well, to use for the magnets)

1 18x24 metal sheet (available at local heating and cooling store)

1 sheet of 2x2 tiles (available at Home Depot)

Mod Podge - glossy (for magnets)

Magnets - (available at craft store)

Sponge brush, to apply Mod Podge

* Laminate poster at local print shop, or wherever laminating service is available near you

Instructions are available from me - just ask! :)

Within minutes, Heidi's son, Jace, went from asking "Who's that?" to "Can we do it again? That's fun!"

Contact me to get started on your own FUN Family Tree! (Great gifts for family and friends too!)

- Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment