Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Every Month - A Memory

I have never been a "calendar lover"...until I started making my own custom calendars in Heritage Studio.

Now that I can add my own images to the months' pages and my own text to the important dates - I am hooked.

That's what a calendar is all about right? Not just the "official" important dates adorned with photographs of nature or comic strips. Every month - every day - is about our LIVES. Our own special people, places and memories and the important dates that are important to us as individuals and as families.

I think that is why these custom calendars are such a huge hit for Christmas and holiday gifts. Because we KNOW that they are going to be USED and we KNOW that they are going to be LOVED.

Hey, and at this "Pick of the Month" price, they are so budget-friendly, I can hardly stand it!

You can get as many calendar credits as you want at these SUPER-LOW PRICES and you do NOT have to make them all the same - or even all for the holidays.

Check out the TEMPLATE GALLERY too - there are some great calendar templates. The design work is done for you (and you can customize the design however you wish!)

Click on image for details and contact me to place your order for calendar credits or anything else you want. I also am happy to answer your questions too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment