Thursday, December 31, 2009

Project 365 - Picture a Day

I LOVE this idea for the memories and moments for 2010!

PROJECT 365

I challenge everyone to join me in Project 365!

Take a picture every day to capture 2010 in a special way.

This template to allow you to showcase each day, and tell what your favorite pic of the week was.

Don't just think big events, and kids...think about the little things that make you smile and shape your life.

Anyone ...can use this template with your free account, and you can share it next year with, or without printing it.



CLICK HERE to see the preview.

This template is found in the Heritage Makers Template Gallery. You can get it from there or contact me and I will transfer it to you.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

HAPPY NEW YEAR - and happy heritage making!

- Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment