Thursday, February 4, 2010

From Computer to CANVAS


I used to have bare, boring, ugly walls. Sure, I added the HGTV-recommended "paint on the walls" but still...bare and boring.

I spent years (yes, years), looking for the perfect piece of art to invest in - or at least something that I could put on the wall that I would love day after day.

The walls stayed bare.

But NOW, my walls have made my house a home and I LOVE the artwork!

I use Heritage Studio to make CUSTOM CANVAS PRINTS (gallery-wrapped) with my favorite photos! (I love to give them as gifts too!)



Every room has a beautiful canvas print - or two or three - that celebrate what matters most - FAMILY!
Thinking..."Too hard to make!" or "Can't afford it?"
Think AGAIN!

Check out this quick clip about how EASY and AFFORDABLE custom canvas prints are with Heritage Studio:

CLICK HERE TO WATCH

Ready to get started? Contact me and I'll give you a super discount too!
- Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment