Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Better than a TIE!

Let's face it - Dads are hard to buy for!

Or if you have a dad like mine, you ask him what he wants and he says, "Just to be with my family" or "I have all that I need."

Which is probably true but still...everyone loves a gift. The tricky part is not wasting your money on something that he isn't going to use, even though he SAYS he loves it. Sound familiar?

Well, this Father's Day, get ready to blow Dad away with a gift that he really will LOVE!

I just made this BeAutIfuL 20x20 Canvas (gallery-wrapped!) with 22 pics of my dad with his kids and grandkids.



Woohoo! I finally did something with 22 of my favorite photos! (Gotta love that!)

When it arrives at his door in a few days, he is going to LOVE it because of the pictures and that he can already hang it on his wall or put in an easel (Wow! Stunning! Here is one to show what they look like finished and check out the post below to see more.)


Then...he is going to cry. He doesn't do that often but this is going to be a "teary-eyed" moment.

So, if you have 22 favorite photos that you want so finally do something with AND you want to make someone cry - this is the PERFECT GIFT for you to give!

(Easy too - I used a pre-designed template and just put in my own photos and changed the words. How easy is that?! Took me 15 minutes - I had to find a few pics on my computer, otherwise it would have been even faster!)

Contact me directly to get started. I'm giving discounts right now too! :)

Must be submitted to publish by June 3, to receive in time for Father's Day.

Call 1.801.310.7504 or email me at chris@heritageunwrapped.com.

We did it! We found something Dad is going to LOVE - for REAL - for Father's Day!

- Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment