Wednesday, February 25, 2009

ONLINE Workshops...Fuzzy Slippers Allowed!



Can't attend a Workshop? That's okay!


Just login to one of my free ONLINE Workshops and learn about Heritage Makers, get great ideas for super projects and gift ideas and get lots of templates too - and these templates are NOT available in the template gallery!
This month's theme: Baby Stories and Birthdays

Look at my online calendar called "Mark MY Calendar" in the right column and click on the date and time you can attend. Just enter your information to reserve your space. Hurry! Space is limited and it fills quickly!

You only need a computer with an internet connection to attend!

For audio, if your computer does not have speakers, you just need to call the dial-in phone number to hear the audio portion.
"I LOVED your online Workshop! I got great ideas and super prices too and I didn't have to leave my house! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" - Marcie H.

PLUS...invite people to attend the Online Workshop and YOU get the Host Rewards - up to $200 in FREE publishing and 4 products at half price!

Please contact me if you have any questions or cannot find the link to reserve your space.

chris@heritageunwrapped.com

Thanks!

- Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment