Sunday, July 5, 2009

Heritage Maker of the Month - Aimee Carpenter


Aimee's Story...

"I read about Heritage Makers on Oprah's Top Christmas Picks. I've done some books on iPhoto and Shutterfly, but when I checked out the website I liked the idea that it was like scrapbooking, but computerized. Before becoming a full-time mom I was a graphic designer, so I understand design and am good with a computer. I like the idea of scrapbooking, but never seemed to find the time or space with 4 kids.


I started off with a cookbook (that is still in the works). I love to cook and wanted to do one as a Christmas gift for some family and close friends. That will be done by this Christmas - I hope. I made a Father's Day book for my husband that he LOVED and was so surprised.

CLICK HERE to see Aimee's Father's Day Storybook gift.




I made an album for my daughter of family, friends and pets
that she can take to sleepaway
camp this year. I'm hoping that
if she's homesick she can look at that and it will make her feel better.

CLICK HERE to see Aimee's Camp Storybook gift for her daughter.







My 11-year-old's best friend is moving to London for two years, and my biggest
album was an album for him to take to London with him and remind him of home when he gets lonely.

CLICK HERE to see Aimee's 12x12 Storybook - Carson's Album.











I've had a lot of fun with Heritage Makers albums. I love all the choices as a Premier Member. I've spent a lot of late nights getting lost in designing!"
---
Congratulations, Aimee! Thank you for sharing your story, your ideas and your creativity - so inspiring!

- Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment