Saturday, July 4, 2009

Summer Memories...Start Here


This may be one of my most favorite templates...ever. Of course, I say that until Jill Means designs another template. She is amazing!

This is one of Jill's latest designs and it is for an 8x8 Storybook. It's P-E-R-F-E-C-T for all of your 4th of July photos and memories - and then you have a great keepsake PLUS you can order copies for great Christmas gifts too!

Independence Day 8x8 Storybook Template

CLICK HERE to see preview of template.


I also think it would be great for:


- Boy's Book

- Sports Book

- Baby Boy Book

- Summer Memories

- Campaign Storybook

You name it! The design is super - and you can really just change out the pattern and colors and use it for whatever you want! I LOVE how versatile it is!

Usually, Jill offers this exclusive template (NOT available in the Heritage Makers Template Gallery) for $9. However, as my valued client, you can receive it for FREE! Just leave a comment below with your ID number or contact me and I will transfer the template to your account.

Take advantage of the great sales and product packages and you can publish your 8x8 Storybook at an incredible price. Just ask me how!

No comments:

Post a Comment