Friday, September 11, 2009

MORE Heritage Blocks Ideas and Themes!

Today is definitely a day for remembering.

That is why I wanted to share some great new ways that you can remember the people and moments that make life so special.

Read on for tips on how to make your own! Easy, Fun and MEANINGFUL! A great way for everyone to REMEMBER.


Baby Girl - Pink Dahlia


Wedding - Building Blocks for a Family Foundation



You saw the original Heritage Blocks and fell and love and now there are so many ideas and ways you can use them! (Thanks again, to Jill Means for the great ideas and design!)

I have 12x12 page templates available for:


- Vintage

- Baby Girl/Girl

- Baby Boy/Boy

- Wedding

or you can use the template and change the design, colors, etc. to whatever you wish!

The creativity is ENDLESS!



HOW TO GET STARTED:


1. New to Heritage Makers?

Go to my website: www.HeritageUnwrapped.com and click on the link "Sign Up for Free" in the upper right corner, to set up your FREE account.

When you set up your account, I will receive an email to let me know that you are ready to go. This has to be done first, so I can transfer the templates to you.

2. Current clients and those who just finished Step 1:

Send me an email at chris@heritageunwrapped.com and let me know which Heritage Blocks templates you would like. You can choose 1, 2 or ALL of them. It's up to you and I am happy to get those to your account ASAP.

3. Start creating your 12x12 pages in your Heritage Makers account.


These are the pages that you will use to put on the blocks of wood.

No worries! After I receive your email, I will also email all of the instructions to you too and am here to personally help you every step of the way.


Ready. Set. CREATE!


Have fun and please let me know if you have any questions.

- Chris

2 comments:

  1. I am a heritage makers consultant and would like to get the vintage template from you for the blocks. I am new to HM; what info do you need to send that to me? My name is Andrea Leavitt 366709

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like the baby girl template too please!!! ~Andrea~

    ReplyDelete