Sunday, March 1, 2009

Getting Started

"I am ready to get started! What do I do?!"

Not to worry!

That is why I am here for you as YOUR personal publishing consultant!

You are just a few clicks away from starting your own Heritage Makers project:


1. Getting Started Guide - PRINTABLE - Download and print this very user-friendly guide to start and create your Heritage Makers project.

2. "Introduction to Heritage Studio" VIDEO - These 8 minutes are well worth your time before you start your Heritage Makers project. (This is NOT the tutorial in your Heritage Studio website. This tutorial is more detailed and I highly recommend it.)



And of course, feel free to contact me for personal assistance. I am happy to help you!

chris@heritageunwrapped.com or 1.801.310.7504

- Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment