Sunday, March 1, 2009

Story Writing Tips

















"I can't wait to get started! I just don't know how to write the story!"


I have heard this time and time again and I am here to put your mind at ease and to help you every step of the way!

First of all, your Heritage Studio account is packed with great tools to help you get started with writing your story.

STORY MAPS
- Are available in a variety of themes. You simply download and print the Story Map that you want to use and you answer the questions for each page. The answers become your story! You can take the Story Map with you to interview loved ones in person or over the phone or just to put pen to paper for your own thoughts. I like to include a Story Map, if I am giving a credit as a gift.

Additionally, I have these great tools that may be helpful to you...

STORY WRITING TIPS - Here is a little "support system" that you can review and use the tips to help you write your special story.


COLLECTING ORAL HISTORIES
- Wonderful advice and insight from Robin Foster McClure in collecting oral histories from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment