Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy Birthday! - Great Ideas for Birthday BLISS

I haven't bought Birthday invitations, thank you notes or even a special gift at the store in YEARS!

I don't have to - I have Heritage Makers! Easy. Fun. Affordable and Meaningful...

From my own computer, I can use pictures that mean the most and create personal touches and MEANINGFUL gifts that are so fun to create and so priceless to give and share - and I do all of this with Heritage Studio! Take a look at some of the ways you can customize any birthday and make it one that will be remembered for years to come...


INVITATIONS
My kids have had custom invitations for their birthdays for the past few years and it has become a fun part of their birthday tradition. First, we pick a theme and then we choose a photo - or a few- from memories past that fit right in and add it to the invite. I spend just a little more than buying a generic pack at the store but the results are priceless and oh, so worth it!
























THANK YOU NOTES
At the party, of course I am going crazy with the camera and taking tons of pictures (when I am not dishing out ice cream or getting cake out of the carpet). Then, we just put the pictures of guests into a custom "Thank you" note to thank them for coming and for their gift. They never get thrown away - they become a gift right back to the special guest. It also gets my kids really involved in the "Thank you" process and not just the "getting" part of the birthday.


POSTERS
Posters are a GREAT gift idea. You can showcase a collage of photo memories on a 12x18 or 18x24 poster and give it "as is" or in a frame. You can create your own design or use one of the MANY templates in the Template Gallery.

Melissa's story about how she uses Heritage Makers posters:

I have always done a photo collage for all major events. Weddings, funerals, anniversaries, birthday milestones… I used to spend hours at a Kodak kiosk scanning and printing photos, then hours of cutting and glueing to a tri-fold poster board. Often spending the night before the event up until wee hours of the morning finishing it up… even my own wedding we were glueing photos on the morning of. With Heritage Makers it takes less time to put together (especially now that I made a collage template to use), because of the shipping and production time I have to finish it early which actually takes stress of as the event gets closer and since it’s a much better quality it can be framed and becomes a gift as well for the people involved. Before when the event was over we always had to pull the collage apart and it was sort of depressing. I mean what do you do with a poster board of photos it just doesn't hold up. I did a big poster like this for my dads 60th and it now hangs in his dining room, my sisters wedding one now hangs in her apartment. Now my parents have an upcoming 40th anniversary and I am trying to think what to do, plus my moms 60th is also this year… I cant keep making them a collage or their walls will be too full.

STORYBOOKS
There are so many wonderful options for giving a Storybook as a special birthday gift. Here is a quick list to help your ideas get started:

- Compile letters of "Why We Love (birthday person)" and photos and put into any of the storybook sizes


- Life Story

- Family History


- Focus on a Special Memory

- Book of Quotes and Photos
(Remember, in your Heritage Studio account you have a great Quote Library right at your fingertips. You can just drag the quote you like right onto your page.) Just let me know if you have any questions about this. I will be happy to help!


Take a look in the growing Template Gallery for some amazing templates for birthday gift ideas - the design work is done for you! You just add your own photos and story for a priceless gift!


GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE...
You can even give a Publishing Credit for any Heritage Makers project as a special gift. I can help you set up a Gift Account for anyone you wish and you can purchase a project credit to put into it and then it is ready to go. It's a wonderful gift and a wonderful compliment - to say "Your life is worth writing a book about!" (or any type of project).

Just contact me to give this very special gift.

TREAT YOURSELF!
Give YOURSELF an early or belated BIRTHDAY TREAT - Did you know Premier Membership is ON SALE? Treat yourself to an entire year of unlimited creativity and fun!

This amazing price will save you LOTS of money - and time too!


Have questions? Need ideas or even some publishing credits? Just give me a call or send an email. I am here for you!

HAPPY Birthday and happy heritage making too!

- Chris


No comments:

Post a Comment