Friday, March 6, 2009

Life - Organized

Have you had an "A-ha!" moment recently?

I just had one and I wanted to share it with you.

My dear friend and fellow consultant, Heidi Arave, created an AMAZING Heritage Makers project, using the new softbound, spiral bound book.

Nope, it's not a cookbook - even though I do LOVE that idea!

But when I saw her new project - and now a template that I can share with YOU - it happened, a big, ol' "A-HA!" - like I haven't had in awhile. Yep, it's that good!

Heidi created a PLANNER!!! It has her favorite photos and she can customize it however she wants with what is important to her life and needed in her own personal and family's schedule. I LOVE IT!

Just think of the ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES you could do with this template! You can completely CUSTOMIZE it to whatever your own needs are - business, menus, school activities, exercise, journal, address book, grocery lists, recipes, inspiring quotes, personal goals, dates that are important to you and your life - it can have a space for whatever YOU need!

And the best part - it's YOUR favorite photos that can be on every page. This one planner can be a home to everything that is important to you and your schedule - your life.

Now, a "heads up" - this particular format is a quarterly planner. I like it best like that because it gives more room for writing, notes, etc. but you can customize it however you wish and you can add additional pages - up to 50 pages total. Me? I am going to publish a new one every three months and save them.

Ready to be inspired?

Take a peek and click on the play button. Thanks Heidi. You made my day.



















Want your own?

The softbound, spiral bound books are ON SALE right now! Just contact me and I will transfer this template and the credits will be in your Heritage Makers account.

The template is also going to be ONE of the FREE TEMPLATES I give away as a special BONUS on my Online Workshops! (See my calendar in the sidebar and click on the link to RSVP for an upcoming Online Workshop. They are tons of fun with LOTS of great ideas!) The templates that I am going to show are NOT available in the Template Gallery.

Please let me know if I can help you get started or with any of your projects.

Have a wonderful weekend!

- Chris

1 comment:

  1. Love the planner. Heritage Makers Consultants rock!

    ReplyDelete