Monday, March 2, 2009

MARCH is HERE...and it's a MARVELOUS month for Heritage Making!




Top o' the mornin' everyone!

Okay, I admit it. I have been counting down the days for March to get here - -and not just to "officially" celebrate my Irish roots.

I love February. I do. I have nothing against it. But March - oh, March. You bring the sounds of birds chirping, the warm sun comes back to give little "treats" and remind us for a longer stay to come. The big, bulky boots and parkas soon evolve to sweaters and even a carefree pair of flip flops every now and then. March - you bring the reminder of hope and new beginnings and of brighter days that are ours now - and that are to come.

And March brings NEW TEMPLATES, NEW SALES and NEW INSPIRATION to your heritage making.

Don't pack up those winter memories with the down comforters and mittens - they will soon be forgotten. Put them into a poster or a perfect little storybook. There are so many to choose from - even the new softbound book!
Here are some ideas for your March projects:

Mother's Day - Get those amazing Mother's Day gifts ready now, for a Mother's Day that the women in your life will treasure for years to come! New templates are already in the Template Gallery and more are coming soon! PLUS check out the Mother's Day Packages that are ON SALE now!


Father's Day - It's never too soon to start creating something special for Dad and the other special men in your life story. You can create an easy project - and even a special card! - with the templates in the Template Gallery and SAVE BIG on the Father's Day Packages!


Happy Birthday! - I don't buy invites or Birthday cards at the store anymore! I can create and give custom Birthday wishes at a fraction of the cost! You can see the great templates in the Template Gallery or join my Online Workshop (see the "Mark MY Calendar" section on the right side)


Baby Stories - Every birth has a unique story all its own and a very special baby as the star. It's never too late to preserve and share the story of your little one(s) and the Template Gallery has some beautiful templates to announce the special arrival and to share the story. Just do a search for "Baby" in the Template Gallery and be inspired! (More great Baby Story ideas will be shared on my Online Workshop this month. Please be sure to RSVP on the "Mark MY Calendar" section in the right column.


Be sure to click on the "sale" topic in the "Find Your Topic" section of my blog for amazing SALES this month - Club Premier is back!

Please visit my business blog often and I will be sure to post new project ideas and more throughout the month.

As always, please contact me if I can help you with your Heritage Makers projects, questions, scanning, etc. Thank you!

Happy March everyone!

- Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment